We are committed to providing you with the best possible service - as such you can expect the following from us:
When you are using our website and self-service options, we will
• Make it easy for you to find access our services and follow our processes
• Have an accessible and useable portal and web page, with up to date information.
When you telephone us, we will
• Answer your calls promptly, or when you leave us a message, within 3 working days
• Provide you with our name and Service when answering the phone
• Be available for you by phone, 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4.30pm on Fridays
• Advise you of services and information from our portal and web pages relevant to the nature of your enquiry
• Where necessary, pass your enquiry on to another team, ensuring that your details and the nature of the enquiry are passed on, so that you do not have to repeat yourself.
When you write to us, we will
• Respond to your email or enquiry within 3 working days and ensure that you know who to contact if you require more information
• Be available for you via our digital channels 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
• Respond to your email within 3 working days and ensure that you know who to contact if you require more information
• Where we are unable to resolve your query within the timescales stated above, we will advise you of this and provide detail of when a response will be provided.